When you are new to buying your first apple wireless earbuds you may have questions such as what is the sound quality like? but if you are an existing user of the apple airpods the first generation, you may have some more questions before you invest in buying a brand new pair. Well, you come to the right place. Because I am going to tell you everything you need to know about these wireless earbuds.
Questions About Apple Airpods
- May you ask do Apple Airpods come with a lighting cable? Well, the answer is yes, most definitely.
- Why is Apple Airpods the same price as the first generation? Because they are always making new changes, and Apple will most likely keep their products the same until the new ones come out. So this means the price amount has already drop down for the first generation.
- Can you use them with Android devices? The answer to that is yes you can. Just download an air battery app that mimics apple experience. It will tell you the battery life alone with the app.
- Does the sound delay? No, they do not delay with sound because they have h1 chip which means that it improves with syncing with your videos and gaming.
- The case itself supports 5watts wireless charging speeds, And because the battery is small, it should not be a big deal.
- They filter out the background when you are on a call.
- They support 5.0 Bluetooth four times the range 200m directly in sight and 40m around the house, so it will give you more freedom to roam indoors while you are listening to your music.
- 8x data dual audio, so you can pair two different speakers at the same time.
- The LED indicator is in the front of the case and on the back is the power button.
- If you happen to have both airpods, the first, and second generation, it’s not likely to switch cases , because the app will let you know which ones are in the wrong case.